Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Story Goes(Caraig David)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

CRAIG DAVID克雷格大衛8月8號單曲 All The Way
8月23號The Story Goes 同步上市
http://www.craigdaviduk.com/site.php

01. All The Way
02. Don't Love You No More (I'm Sorry)
03. Hypnotic
04. Seperate Ways
05. Johnny
06. Do You Believe In Love
07. One Last Dance
08. Unbelievable
09. Just Chillin'
10. Thief In The Night
11. Take Em' Off
12. My Love Don't Stop
13. Let Her Go

克雷格大衛2003/10/24來台獻唱時
我也到場聆聽.真它媽的跟CD聽的都一樣
而且"屌"的是它都不彩排.
終於讓我盼到它終於要出新專輯囉! !!!!

真的很期待.........

CRAIG DAVID News

British singer CRAIG DAVID was so devastated when he split up with his ex-girlfriend, he decided to use the emotional experience as inspiration for his forthcoming album.

The R+B star separated from South African model ROXY INGRAM earlier this year (05) and immediately ploughed his energies into recording THE STORY GOES, due for release later this month (AUG05).

David says, "It's a weird thing, love. I was falling for this girl. There was a point when I felt I was starting to neglect her because I was finishing the new album. We started to argue a lot. She said, 'Well, I don't really care if you're wrong or right in this argument. I just don't love you any more.'

"Those words cut like a knife. But it inspires you, if you know what I mean. I was around at her place anyway, so it was nice to do the slamming-door thing. It was quite cinematic.

"Then you get the crying thing later on and, 'Oh, I didn't really mean it.' I said, 'No, you said it. You did.'"

01/08/2005 20:34

1 comment:

Milla said...

2~gin
一定很好聽ㄉ
mtv台有撥它ㄉ單曲
去聽聽吧